Join the talented local artist, Emma Ingram, from Hop Hop Dot in painting Water Lilies. She is a multidisciplinary artist and creator with countless years of knowledge.
Emma will guide you through the basics of painting with acrylics on high-quality acrylic paper. She will demonstrate how to paint a protea step by step whilst giving you the option to have some creative freedom.
All workshops with be hosted in Latara Ceramics industrial studio in Smeaton Grange; 12 mins from Camden.
You will need to be 16+ years to attend.
Location: Unit 4/18 Bluett Drive, Smeaton Grange
- 2.5 hours guided acrylic painting workshop
- Your artwork on high-quality paper to take home on the day
- Techniques and information on acrylic painting
- All materials to use on the day such as paint, paintbrushes and paper.
- An Individual grazing box including:
- a single serve portion of brie, prosciutto, olives, dip, assorted fruit and lavosh.
- Available in Vegetarian, Vegan and GF
- BYO Drinks
Should you feel unwell with cold or flu like symptoms, please do not attend a class. Instead email email@example.com and we will manually reschedule your class.
You will be required to adhere to all NSW Public Health orders.
You will not receive any additional reminders for your class. Please put your date into your calendar.
You will receive an email booking confirmation and your name will be added to the class role. If you do not receive a confirmation please email firstname.lastname@example.org as you may have entered your email address incorrectly or not finished the booking process.