Limited Addition Clay Kit.
Take a mini claycation in your own home. This kit includes everything you need to make some SUPER cute pinch pots and includes enough clay for four cups or two planters. However you are encouraged to be creative and use your clay for whatever you like!
- 2kg Mid-fire Midnight Black clay
- Hand Building Tools in a small calico bag:
- Needle tool
- Wooden moulding tool
- 2 x carving tools
- Cutting wires
- Free Firing and glazing of 2 of your items made using your kit. You can drop them off to my studio in Smeaton Grange and I will fire and glaze them in a simple white or clear glaze for you. (Please email me to organise this)
- Online booklet instructions with photos for basic pinch pot bodies including planters and cups easy to access through a QR code attached to your box.
- Online video tutorials and other resources which are easy to access through a QR code attached to your box.
Your work can be left to dry for months to years before you need to fire them. Just make sure you leave them somewhere dry.
Firing & Kilns
If you can’t manage to drop your pieces off to Camden NSW a list of kilns around Australia will be sent to you via email at time of shipment.