This kit is suitable for children in Primary school, however, QR code also provides instructions to other projects such as vases and cups. Younger children could use this kit with an adults help.
- 1.5 kgs of warm speckled clay
- Hand Building Tools in a small calico bag:
- Wooden Rib
- 4 x texture scraper
- Large paint brush
- Carving loop tools.
- Free Firing and glazing of 1 of your Mud Monsters in the Smeaton Grange studio
- A1 Mud Monster Builder Poster with basic instructions
- Mini card booklet with real monster examples
- Online video tutorials and other resources which are easy to access through a QR code attached to your box.
Your work can be left to dry for months to years before you need to fire them. Just make sure you leave them somewhere dry.
Firing & Kilns
If you can’t manage to drop your pieces off to Camden NSW a list of kilns around Australia will be sent to you via email at time of shipment.
*The last two pictures are examples of student work from a pinch pot workshop.