Head over to Dizy's for a Thursday evening Clay & Sip!
This workshop is suitable for absolute beginners who want a taste of how to work with clay within a beautiful local restaurant.
It will introduce you to a variety of hand-building techniques whilst you relax, get dirty and connect with your friends and community.
Location: Shop G10/31 Lasso Rd, Gregory Hills NSW 2557
- Free Champagne on arrival
2 hours guided hand-building workshop
Enough clay to make 3 vessels
- Techniques and information on types of clay and glazing process
- Firing and glazing of your 3 vessels with a simple white glaze
- You will be able to purchase food & drinks from Dizy's delicious menu.
What to bring?
- An apron
- Should you feel unwell with cold or flu like symptoms, please do not attend a class. Instead email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reschedule your class.
- You will not receive any additional reminders for your class. Please put your date into your calendar.
- You will receive an email booking confirmation and your name will be added to the class role. If you do not receive a confirmation please email email@example.com as you may have entered your email address incorrectly or not finished the booking process.
- Ceramics generally take 4 weeks until they are ready to be picked up. This includes a weeks drying time and 2 kiln firings.