Clay and Sip style workshop.
This workshop is suitable for absolute beginners who want a taste of how to work with clay. It will introduce you to a variety of hand-building techniques whilst you relax, get dirty and connect with your friends and community.
All workshops with be hosted in Latara Ceramic's industrial studio in Smeaton Grange. 12 mins from Camden.
You will need to be 16+ years to attend.
Location: Unit 4/18 Bluett Drive, Smeaton Grange
2 hours guided hand-building workshop
Enough clay to make 3 vessels that you will pick up at a later date
- Techniques and information on types of clay and glazing process
- Firing and glazing of your 3 vessels with a simple white glaze
- An Individual grazing box including:
- A single serve portion of brie, prosciutto, olives, dip, assorted fruit and lavosh.
- Available in Vegetarian, Vegan and GF
- Please BYO any drinks you wish.
- Should you feel unwell with cold or flu like symptoms, please do not attend a class. Instead email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will manually reschedule your class.
- You will be required to adhere to all NSW Public Health orders. We also require all those who attend classes to show a valid Vaccine Certificate.
- You will not receive any additional reminders for your class. Please put your date into your calendar.
- You will receive an email booking confirmation and your name will be added to the class role. If you do not receive a confirmation please email email@example.com as you may have entered your email address incorrectly or not finished the booking process.
- Ceramics generally take 4 weeks until they are ready to be picked up. This includes a weeks drying time and 2 kiln firings.