Latara Ceramics does not refund or exchange items due to a change of mind. All orders are final. Upon delivery of your order, if you notice a problem please contact LC* within 7 days to rectify. After this time LC* does not accept responsibility for any adjustment of orders.
The item was damaged during transit. What do I do?
I take great care in packaging your orders as safely as possible. In the unfortunate event where goods arrive damaged and/or faulty, please contact me within 24 hrs of the receipt of the goods. I may request photographic proof of breakage or damage. We will do our best to replace the item although it is not always possible and I cannot take responsibly for items broken during transit.
*LC - Latara Ceramics
Workshops & Courses
- You spot is secured once we have received full payment
- If paid online, you will receive an automated confirmation email therefore please ensure you type in the correct email
- If you are not able to attend a workshop for whatever reason, unfortunately, we cannot refund however provide a credit or re-booking due to the nature of the workshops. We will only provide a refund in the circumstance the event is booked out with other interested parties.
- If you are aware you will be unable to attend, you may pass your ticket to a friend or someone else you wish to come in your place
- If you forgot to come to the workshop, the ticket is non transferable after the event.
- We require a minimum attendance of 6 to run for the workshop to run. If we do not make them and need to cancel a workshop, we may do so at anytime and offer you a full refund or credit to attend a workshop at the same value within a 12-month period
- Please set a reminder and double check workshop dates & times through our website
- Feel free to contact Latara to clarify any of these terms and conditions at email@example.com